How To Buy Wedding Rings
How to Buy Wedding Rings
When you are preparing to marry up, the wedding rings are of the essence. Since there are many wedding rings of different styles and even the same ring has different effects when it worn on different fingers because of their have different length and thickness, we’d better learn how to buy them before going to the counter for the valuables. Here are some tips that may help you.
1. You should purchase your wedding rings three months before your wedding. If you do so, you will have abundant time to see more jewelers and choose the most suitable wedding ring.
2. Before you go to the jewelers, you should have a budget price. Otherwise, you may destroy your other budget. Keep it in your mind that, the price of rings is not the only factor to measure their values and just buy the rings you can buy the best rings in your financial ability.
3. Go to the jewelers with your partner. You should make sure that both you two love the wedding rings you are preparing to purchase. What’s more, he or she may give you many suggestions. If you want to buy your wedding rings of the same style, you should consider the rings that are suitable for you two at the same time. You should with choose the wedding rings that are plain and simple. The rings should match your everyday clothes and are able to bear enduring seeing. The simple and elegant wedding rings may be the best choice. Rings that are designed too fancy and childish will be unsuitable.
4. If your fingers are short, you had better choose the rings of the linear style, or lam style, or pear-shaped style. They will make your fingers looked more slender. Avoid rings in the circle style, square style and rectangle style. If you have slender fingers, you can choose the rings designed in horizontal lines. They will add the glamour of your hands. If your fingers are not full, you’d better select the style that the round diamond is set between two gold rows. They can make you fingers appear a little more fruity. If you have a pair of hands with brawny fingers, you had better avoid choosing the rings with heart-shaped diamond. You should make you rings as simple as possible.
5. The materials. The rings made of pure gold have a low hardness and are easy to out of shape. They are all easy to get fade. Rings made of pure platinum will be the best choice, since platinum are hard enough and hard to get fade. Rings made of 18K gold are also having good quality.